Tuesday 23 August 2011

Vegas Volt

Spike earrings (Diva), Hamsa necklace (Magnolia)
Cut out shoulder vest top (Topshop), Leggings (Dorothy Perkins), Boots (Caterpillar)

MAC lipstick in 'Vegas Volt'

Cuff and Ring bought in Eilat


What a horrible rainy day it was today! Just got some last minute things for reading festival today. It's gonna be a thunderstorm whilst I'm there so that should be interesting! Think I'll be leaving my nice clothes at home!
I need a cheap rain jacket though. Looked in primark and they were all shower proof but not waterproof. Any of you know where I might find one cos I think I'll get drenched in a shower proof jacket.


Hope you all had a good day despite the weather,


Leanne xx

1 comment:

  1. Love that ring

    www.sorbetandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete